Monday, May 10, 2010

Dear doctor, please help me, I'm damaged....


(10 Internet cookies to the person that can guess the song lyrics in the title...)

To my endocrinologist:

I understand that you are out of the office for the rest of the week, working from home. Though, I don't understand how a doctor can treat patients from their home, but again, I'm not the one with the medical degree, so who am I to judge? Anyway, I get that, but you can read right? I mean, that is kind of a basic knowledge to have in medical school, right? And they have these things called....com...compu...COMPUTERS! That's it. And they can send lab results THROUGH the computer right? Again, no medical degree so I'm not the expert here. So why do I have to call the office, only to find out that you HAVEN'T reviewed my lab results and that I have to have ANOTHER doctor review them for you? I mean, I know my insurance is paying a butt load of cash for you to review them, and I know that you aren't busy seeing patients, so I'm just thinking...maybe....YOU NEED TO START DOING YOUR FUCKING JOB!

Again, I'm not the one with a medical degree here, but it's just a suggestion. Take it for what you will.

No love,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment