Tuesday, February 2, 2010

"To keep me from becoming conceited because of these surpassingly great
revelations, there was given me a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan to
torment me. Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But
He said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect
in weakness.' Therefore, I will boast all the most gladly about my
weaknesses. So that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's
sake, I will delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in
persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong." - 2
Corinthains 12:7-10
This will be my last blog until after my surgery. I will try and update while I'm in the hopsital but we'll see. Please keep me in your prayers/thoughts tomorrow, definitely around 730am since that the time of my surgery. Thanks loves! See you on the other side! ♥ Liz


1 comment:

  1. Not sure that you will see this prior to the morning, but you I am and will be praying for you steadily!

    ReplyDelete