Friday, May 21, 2010

MRIs and personal questions.

So you know how after something is done, whether it be a test, medical scan, interview and whatnot, that you get a feeling of whether you did well or not.

Totally had that feeling after the MRI today.

So the lady comes in after the MRI is done and helps me get up and takes out my IV. While she is doing this, she is asking me a BUNCH of questions about why I'm getting the MRI and what symptoms I'm having and just, really getting personal about some questions. I've never had someone do that unless they know something. Usually, MRI techs just help you get up and get you on your way, they NEVER get personal with questions, unless they need to.

I'm really hoping at my intuition is wrong on this one, but I highly doubt it. Le sigh.

-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment